Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A packed week for CP2011

Last week was really busy..
Busy with studies?? No.. Its busy with Career Path 2011.
Pekuma had taken over the opportunity to be the organising club from Section Counselling and I was one of the member.
The event was on 22-24 March 2011 at DTC.
Although I was interested in finding the participation of company, I did not join that sales & marketing department. I am under Liks in finance department.
Anywhere, I do enjoyed the preparation time I spent with them.
However, due to someone fault, we had to spent time and energy to do some 'sticker' on the program book. Suppose there was higher officer that did the checking before approving it, dunoe how the people do their work and cause this mistake. Its not one or two mistakes, but its total 11 mistakes in the printed book.
There was also people that acting, ordering and complaining us since she got that little power as the assistant of Pn Nisma. yeah, its MElody Teoh- second yr account student that is pro in changing face to different people. Black face to us and smiling face to Pn and companies' people. Damn her..
I did make many new friends there. just not sure will we say Hi when meet up later?
And one more, I took many many Nestle goodies home.
20 Chicken stock in botols, milo, teh tarik, maggie mee, glasses and note books.
hahaha.. I did not even step in lecture hall last whole week.
Anywhere, its all end.. I still left 2 more weeks to go and i still did not touch on studies. Every time plan to do continuous study but just end up rush revision in study week.
This is how the life of student in University.. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment